Gokyo Renjo la pass trekking is challanging trekking trail in Everest region which you can do either from Thame village to Gokyo valley or Gokyo valley to Thame village.Trekking in the Everest region passes through picturesque Sherpa villages and culminates in the "ascent" of Gokyo Ri (5350m) from where classic views of Everest and its surrounding peaks are available. Most of the trek is spent in the Khumbu and Gokyo Valleys through the Renju la pass , above the altitude of 3,000 meters, where the massive peaks of the Eastern Himalayas dominate the skyline.
Beautiful, multi-hued prayer flags, prayer wheels and intricately carved mani stones line every hilltop, rock wall and trail side, singing prayers for everyone's well-being. Renju la pass Trekking will show you different type of the Sherpa in Thame valley as well as in Solukhumbu.
- Trekking Duration: 15 Days
- Starting from: Lukla 30minetues fly from Kathmandu.
- Ending at: Lukla to Kathmandu by flight
- Grade: Moderate to Strenuous.
- Highest access of the trek: Kalapattar 5545 Meters.
- Culture: Mode of trekking tour: Teahouse (Lodge)or camping trek
- Himalayan sights: Mt. Everest, Amadablam, Thamserkhu, Nuptse, Lhotse etc.
- Splendid breath taking place: Trek in the Everest region and touch the Mount Everest.